WARNING Flammable. Keep away from heat and open flame. For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes; if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience excessive burning, dryness or irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
SUNBURN ALERT This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.