The eyes have it with powerful ingredients, Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy provides a rested, youthful appearance by visibly improving signs of skin aging. The appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles are minimised while potent hydration helps hydrate delicate eye area. 100% mineral sunscreen provides chemical-free SPF 35 defense against photoaging. Shade: MEDIUM
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sea Water, Sorbitol, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Betaine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Sucrose, Darutoside, Pantolactone, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid (+/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77891)
How To Use
Dispense half a pump to the applicator tip and dot around both eyes. Smooth product over the entire orbital region ensuring even coverage from undereye to brow, including eye lids. Blend with fingertips for seamless finish. Recommended for use twice daily. Can be worn overnight. Store at room temperature.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.