1. How can I make a purchase?
Shopping on our website is easy:
- Login in to www.zoenissi.sg
- Click on “Add to Cart” on the items you wish to purchase
- To change the quantity of the item, change the number in the quantity box
- Click ‘View Cart’ to review items in your cart
- If you have an applicable ‘Coupon Code’, enter it and click on ‘Apply Coupon’. The total price will be updated with the discount
- Click on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ once you are ready to place order
- Fill in all necessary details for your billing and shipping details (NO PO BOX)
- Choose your preferred payment method and click on ‘Place Order’ to finalise
- Please review your orders again and total amount before completing the payment
You will receive a confirmation email shortly after you have placed your order. Your order is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email.
Our products are currently available for delivery only in Singapore.
2. How long does it take to confirm my order?
Orders are confirmed once Zoe Nissi sends an Order Confirmation email to you. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at [email protected] and our customer service team will provide you with further assistance.
3. Why does my Order Status show “payment pending”? Should I re-create a new order?
Payments are processed immediately, but the status will only change to ‘Confirmed’ after you receive a confirmation email with delivery details. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, please contact us at [email protected] and our customer service team will provide you with further assistance.
4. Can I amend my order after it has been confirmed and paid for?
Please contact us immediately to make any amendments. We are unable to amend any orders once a confirmation email has been sent to you.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Please refer to our Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy which can be found in our Terms and Conditions. You may also contact us for further assistance.
6. What do I do if I receive an incorrect or damaged item?
You may return items that you have received which are incorrect, damaged or defective. Ensure that their packaging and seal (if any) remains intact. Please contact our customer service team who will provide you with further assistance.
1. What kind of payment method may I use at Zoenissi.sg?
We accept Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), PayNow, WeChatPay and AliPay payment options.
1. For Users without Clinic’s Code
We are only able to offer pick-up of our products from any one of our partner clinics. Please visit one of our partner clinics to receive a clinic’s code. This will allow us to deliver our products directly to your preferred address.
2. For Users with Clinic’s Code
We are now able to offer direct delivery of our products to your preferred address! Your products will be delivered to your door within 3-5 working days.
Please note: We are able to deliver throughout Singapore except for restricted areas.
LOCAL SHIPPING – STANDARD COURIER SERVICE
|Delivery Method||Courier Service|
|Delivery Duration||Within 3-5 working days (for in-stock items)|
|Cost||FREE for orders more than SGD$100|
|Tracking||Tracking number provided|
We deliver our products through our partner courier who may provide a tracking number for each delivery. You may wish to track your package at the courier website. An SMS may also be sent to you in the morning on the day of delivery.
3. How much is shipping?
We provide free deliveries for orders of SGD$100 or more, including after discounts. A delivery fee of SGD$3 will be charged if your order is less than SGD$100.
4. What should I do if my order has not arrived?
Please email us at [email protected] and we will get you in touch with our partner courier.
5. Will I get charged for a re-delivery?
You will not be charged for the first re-delivery. If you are not present to receive the products during the first delivery attempt, you may reschedule the delivery. Additional delivery fee may be charged thereafter.
1. What is the return policy?
For defective and incorrect items, please contact Zoe Nissi’s customer service team as soon as you can. You may only return products that are incorrect, damaged or defective. The item must be in its original purchase condition with packaging and seal (if any) unopened and not defaced in any manner.
Our customer service team will ask for order identification details, the reason for return and photos and description of the product. We will also ask if you require a refund or a replacement.
Unfortunately, we do not accept return of items for reasons other than those mentioned above. If you are collecting your items from one of our partner clinics, please check them during collection as these would not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
2. How long will it take for Zoe Nissi to address a return issue?
Upon completion of the return process, if you have,
- requested for a refund – Zoe Nissi will credit the refundable amount (minus any applicable administrative fees) to you within 30 days from receipt of the returned products.
- requested for a replacement – Zoe Nissi will endeavour to deliver the replacement product(s) to the delivery address associated with your account within 14 working days from receipt of the returned products
3. What do I do if I had an allergic reaction?
At Zoe Nissi, we have provided the ingredient list of each product on their page to help you identify any sensitivities with certain ingredients. It is best to understand how your skin reacts to different products and ingredients prior to making your purchases.
If you experience an allergic reaction, please contact our customer service team immediately and we will help find an appropriate solution.
1. What can I do with my Reward Points?
Zoe Nissi’s Rewards Programme allows you to earn points which you may redeem during checkout.
2. How do I earn Reward Points?
You can earn points through the following method below:
Every S$1 spent = 1 point*
Every 100 points = S$5 redemption
*Reward points will be credited to your account once your order has been confirmed.
3. How do I redeem my Reward Points?
You may redeem your Reward Points during checkout and the total amount will reflect the changes accordingly.
4. When do my Reward Points expire?
Your points will expire 365 days from the date of earning.
5. What are the different tiers of Zoe Nissi’s Rewards Programme and what are their benefits?
|Rewards & Benefits||Basic||Elite||Elite Plus|
|Points||1 point per $1 spent||10% bonus points||25% bonus points|
|100 points = $5 Reward.|
|How to Qualify||Free to Join||$500 in Purchases per Calendar YearThis benefit will last for 1 year from the day you achieved $500 in purchases.||$1000 in Purchases per Calendar YearThis benefit will last for 1 year from the day you achieved $1000 in purchases.|