Foundation meets skincare. Nourish and even your complexion with Colorescience Tint Du Soleil™. Multi-vitamin complex, peptides, ceramides and milk lipids improve the appearance of skin tone while the creamy, hydrating whipped formula feels like bare skin at its best. Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide deliver non-chemical UVA/UVB sunscreen and environmental protection. Shade: TAN
- Whipped foundation
- Creamy and lightweight
- Multi-vitamin infused
- Water resistant (40 minutes)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ceramide NP, Lactis Lipida, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Dimethiconol, Jojoba Esters, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Polysorbate 20, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Alumina, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, BHT, Sodium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorhexedine Digluconate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Farnesol, Linalool, [+/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]
How To Use
Begin by applying two pumps and blend onto the face for sheer to medium coverage before sun exposure and as needed. For fuller coverage, additional pumps may be needed.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
There are no reviews yet.