Brush-on Total Protection and a natural sun-kissed bronze. Add all-over warmth to your complexion or create depth and contour while protecting and nourishing skin. Exclusive EnviroScreen Technology provides protection from environmental aggressors such as UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation. Patented ingredients and an antioxidant-rich mineral powder protect against free radicals that contribute to skin damage while hyaluronic acid hydrates for supple skin. Environmental protection and an effortlessly healthy, bronzed radiance on-the-go.
- Bronze boost
- Non-comedogenic, oil-free, vegan
- Dermatologist recommended
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Titanium Dioxide 22.5%; Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsequioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cyclindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Water, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur (Oak) Wood Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Maltodextrin, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
How To Use
Apply generously and evenly in circular motions prior to sun and environmental exposure. Wear alone all over for a sun-kissed bronzed look. Or, create depth and contour by focusing in select areas – to ensure full protection, be sure to use another Total Protection product all over first.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
There are no reviews yet.