Designed with Enviroscreen™ Technology to provide all-mineral protection from environmental aggressors, such as UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation. Patented ingredients in an antioxidant-rich mineral formula protect against free radicals that contribute to skin damage while jojoba esters and squalane provide nourishing hydration to soften and smooth skin texture. Powerful and convenient for sport use with family-friendly ingredients. Perfect for sunny days on the field, court, or playground.
- Oil-free, gluten-free
- Dermatologist tested
Squalane, Jojoba Esters, Zinc Oxide, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Nylon-12, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Tridecyl Salicylate, Tribehenin, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Glyceryl Behenate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Capryly Glycol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisabolol, Phenylpropanol, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides CI 77492.
How To Use
Glide liberally onto skin and blend with fingertips for even coverage and a sheer, dry-touch finish. Reapply at least every two hours.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.