Total Protectecion™ Face Shield Matte SPF 50 absorbs excess oil, leaving skin shine-free, comfortably mattified, and protected. This lightweight lotion minimises the appearance of pores and leaves skin looking and feeling refreshed, non-greasy, and touchably smooth. Designed with EnviroScreen™ Technology, it provides all-mineral protection from environmental aggressors such as UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation. Patented ingredients and an antioxidant-infused mineral formula protect against free radicals that contribute to skin damage. Environmental protection for oily and blemish-prone skin.
+ Non-comedogenic, non-drying
+ Dermatologist tested, vegan
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Aqua, Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquoixane/Silica Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Salicylate, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Bisabolol (Levomenol), Polysilicone-11, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Silica, Isoceteth-10, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara) Fruit Pod Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Decyl Glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
How To Use
Apply liberally and evenly to face.
Spot apply to areas requiring additional oil control , such as the T-zone.
For on-the-go protection and continued oil absorption, pair with Total Protection™ Sheer Matte SPF 30 Brush-on Sunscreen, reapplying at least every two hours.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.