Give your complexion a boost of luminosity. This protector features a pearlescent illuminating glow to deliver a healthy, lit-from-within look. Our exclusive EnviroScreen™ Technology provides 100% mineral protection from environmental aggressors such as UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation. Patented ingredients and a hydrating, antioxidant-rich mineral formula nourish and protect skin against free radicals that contribute to skin damage. Broad spectrum protection in an elegant texture that blends invisibly with a weightless finish.
- Chemical-free active ingredients: 100% Mineral
- Elegant, non-greasy, lightweight coverage
- Natural luminosity for all skin tones and types
- Dermatologist tested, oil-free, non-comedogenic
- Reef Safe
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Water, Zinc Oxide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Tridecyl Salicylate, Mica, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Niacinamide, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Glycerin, Betaine, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Isoceteth-10, Silica, Capryl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzoic Acid, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide CI 77891
How To Use
Shake well before each use. Apply liberally and evenly to face, neck, and décolleté.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
There are no reviews yet.