Protect and hydrate lips and cheeks with a pop of colour. Each shade is designed with our Enviroscreen™ Technology to provide 100% mineral protection from environmental aggressors, such as UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation. Patented ingredients in an antioxidant-rich mineral formula protect against free radicals that contribute to skin damage while jojoba esters and squalane provide nourishing hydration to soften and smooth skin texture. Shade: BERRY
- Oil-free, gluten-free
- Dermatologist tested
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Jojoba Esters, Zinc Oxide, C26-28 Alkyl Dimethicone, Squalane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tridecyl Salicylate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Methylpropanediol, Tribehenin, Lecithin, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsesquioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Behenate, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Caprylyl Glycol, Physalis Angulata Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenylpropanol, Dimethicone, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Tocopherol, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491). Contains Carmine as a color additive.
How To Use
Apply liberally to lips and cheeks. For sheer colour, use fingertips to lightly dab colour onto skin. For fuller colour, apply directly onto skin, or layer on as needed. Reapply at least every two hours.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.