Designed with EnviroScreen™ Technology to provide protection from environmental aggressors such as UVA/UVB, pollution, blue light, and infrared radiation. Patented ingredients and an antioxidant-infused mineral powder protect against free radicals that contribute to skin damage while hyaluronic acid hydrates for supple skin. Environmental protection in one convenient, on-the-go application – alone or over makeup. Shade: TAN
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol/Propylsilsequioxane/Silicate Crosspolymer, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Imperata Cyclindrica Root Extract, Glycerin, Aqua/Water, Caesalpinia Spinosa Fruit Pod Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Quercus Robur (Oak) Wood Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Maltodextrin, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Laureth-4, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, [+/-: CI 77288, CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]
How To Use
Apply generously and evenly in a circular motion onto moisturised skin prior to exposure to environmental stressors.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
There are no reviews yet.