Forget you’re wearing foundation with Colorescience® Natural Finish Pressed Foundation. A lightweight, hydrating and protective formula that provides a smooth, radiant complexion. Makeup That Does More®.
Our lightest shade, ideal for light skin tones with more yellow undertones or for those looking to neutralize redness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Methicone, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
How To Use
Apply with a brush or sponge on moisturized skin. For layered coverage, use over other Colorescience® SPF products.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Works best on moisturized skin.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
WARNING: For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your doctor if your condition persists. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.